-
July 17th, 2003, 03:38 AM
#1
Inactive Member
OK, before it gets posted up, the June 03 Meet page is being worked on, I just got the July 03 Meet page done first because there were less pictures to work on and I finally finished the work/repairs I had to do on the sewer at my house, (digging a seven foot deep hole 20 feet across the yard is not any fun by hand). It is coming folks, just give me a few more days to work on it.
Anyway here's the link for the sneek peek till it's posted up on the TSofWA site for now.
July 03 Joint Washington/Oregon Meet
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
-
July 20th, 2003, 07:04 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Looks good Geo!
Bet driving that bridge in the rain wasn't much fun...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks